Trackmania Sunrise

Capt Hungry

I know some of us here are car buffs and I just noticed recently that Macross is now represented in TMS! Someone who doesn't seem to know that MW exists made a YF-19 model to race with.

edit in: I just re-read the first post of the thread at DJ......Chronocidal, is this your model?

YF-19 model for TMS

For anyone who hasn't heard of this game, it's a fun car racing game. It's the only one that I have found for PC that allows you to actually purposely jump over stuff. And depending on how the jumps are built, you can get some serious hangtime! The game includes a track editor that is quite easy to use. The only limit to the editor is your imagination.

:-)

The game is moddable so that you can create your own car models as well as skins for the existing game cars. The online racing component is fun too. I've been on some servers that have had up to 20 people racing at once. One thing about this game is that there is no collision detection between cars. But once you've raced online, you'll realize why it's a good thing. The cars in this game can reach speeds of 900mph.

Go here for the demo and game trailers

I believe that I have seen a Nissan Skyline model for the game.

If you're looking for a new PC game, give this one a look.

Edited by Capt Hungry

In TMS, you can make your own car with 3rd party 3D modeling tools.

Go here: TM Carpark

I drive an Aston Martin Vanquish in the Island environment. I would like to learn how to make my own cars for this game. I can think of a couple that would be fun to model.

1_Vanquish.jpg

Edited by Capt Hungry