Which ver. of Alternators Smokecreen will you get?

Sephiroth

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which ver. of Alternators Smokecreen will you get?

• Japanese Alternators BT-01 Smokescreen (#8)
    • Japanese Alternators BT-01 Smokescreen (#7)
    • US Alternators BT-01 Smokescreen (#8)
    • US Alternators BT-01 Smokescreen (#7)
    • Both Japanese (#7,#8)
    • Both US (#7,#8)
    • Both Japanese and US (#7)
    • Both Japanese and US (#8)
    • All Versions
    • None or other

Just curious to see which BT-01 Smokescreen you guys were gonna get. I'm thinking I will only go for one Japanese and one US (#7) version. Mainly because I like the number #7 and that this is the version that has the little piggy ectched on the driver's side mirror. I don't know who the drivers are, but I'm sure that will factor into some people's choices.

I know I'm definitly going to get the japanese versions, but what is this #7 and #8 thing your talking about? Can you please fill me on this? I didn't read the thread about smokescreen so I don't know much about this. :p:D:lol:

Edited by BoBe-Patt

I'll get the Japanese version and I don't mind the number because I'll pick just one. Anyway, one can't choose between #7 and #8 at hlj, it's done randomly :D

I know I'm definitly going to get the japanese versions, but what is this #7 and #8 thing your talking about? Can you please fill me on this? I didn't read the thread about smokescreen so I don't know much about this. :p:D:lol:

just have a look on hlj.com : search for BT-01 Smokescreen and you'll find the answer :D

The #7 and #8 are both the same except they've each got 1 of the 2 different Suburu WRC drivers names printed on the sides, along with the different numbers of each driver, drivers 7 and 8.

Myself, i've put in an order for 2 Smokescreens through HLJ, I just hope that i'll get lucky and they'll send me one of each, I'll also be picking up at least one of the hasbro versions when the get an Australian release, maybe 2 if they're any good :D