Cannot reiceve pwd

HI, im bluedeath, I've forgotten my password but when i try to reset it i don't reiceve the mail with the new password. I'm quite sure that my mail provider fiters it out.

Is it possibile to modify my old account to gain access to the new mail adress that I've used to register this account?

Of couse i'll provide proofs that I'm really who i am claiming to be for example ask for a pic of the custom valk that i made.

Thanks in advance

HI, im bluedeath, I've forgotten my password but  when i try to reset it i don't reiceve the mail with the new password. I'm quite sure that my mail provider fiters it out.

Is it possibile to modify my old account to gain access to the new mail adress that I've used to register this account?

Of couse i'll provide proofs that I'm really who i am claiming to be for example ask for a pic of the custom valk that i made.

Thanks in advance

328191[/snapback]

you can also sign up for a free email account, I had the same problem with another forum i was on i would never get the email from them because my email would block them out for some reason, I got a free second account from Yahoo and it worked like a charm, it only took a few minutes to sign up for .

chris