You're Under Arrest

Noriko Takaya

I couldn't stand Natsumi and Miyuki in the Live Action versions. Why, they completely stripped everything about these characters away and made them brash and unlikable.

Miyuki can't even fix her own car, she's nolonger a mechanic! She has to take everything to this bunch of guys to fix and she's not sweet and gentle anymore. She's like more butch than Natsumi.

I couldn't stand Natsumi and Miyuki in the Live Action versions. Why, they completely stripped everything about these characters away and made them brash and unlikable.

Miyuki can't even fix her own car, she's nolonger a mechanic! She has to take everything to this bunch of guys to fix and she's not sweet and gentle anymore. She's like more butch than Natsumi.

327415[/snapback]

Huh it didn't seem to me like she didn't know how too... she still seemed intrested in mechanics those just seemed to me to be her mechanic friends.

Oh well maybe it's cause I saw the live action first that I like it eventhough it's different.

I though YUA is unpopular I only got like the first VHS tape of it the anime is ok I just dunno why I dont like it. But its good in ways. If you like 2 girls getting pissed at each other watch it. If you like to watch some nice stunts watch it. If you hate the police dont watch it. Hmmm why doesnt this make sense to me till now :blink: .

Its worth your time downloading if you like what I said you like. So other than that *runs away and watches YUA*. Sadly Im on dial-up and cant download a series or anything :mellow: .

Edited by Dean

• 3 weeks later...