Decal/Sticker set for the 1/48 CF is ready

Anasazi37

I just finished up designing the following set of decals for the upcoming 1/48 CF release. It will include several lines of extra numbers so you're not stuck with the standard "117" designation.

cf_sample.jpg

TMP will be carrying this set in its standard decal form. If you want a custom decal version (different pilot name, etc.) or the sticker version, please PM me. All of my other sets are still available, too. I've been getting a lot of requests lately so I decided to streamline the process with one of my old skool "general offerings." Here's a link to the thread in the For Sale section:

Waterslide Decal and Sticker Sale

Turns out TMP is willing to bundle this decal set with the VF-1A for those who are interested. You end up saving a little on the decals that way. Tamim mentioned that if you've already preordered a valk and want the decals, submit a separate order for the decals and he will only charge you the discounted bundled price when everything's ready to ship. Not too shabby....

VF-1A decals at TMP

VF-1A valk/decal bundle