Repairing my DYRL VF-1A

Achilles2ca

Hi,

I have a DYRL VF-1A Hikaru Ichijo Valk and the interior 'L' hook which is the shoulder hinge that mounts on the interior of the front chest-plate has broken.

I tried to repair it using epoxy, which I had around the house but it didn't adhere. Can someone please recommend which type of glue I should use to fix it?

Thanks, it's my best valk and I can't bear to see it suffering like this.

Edited by Achilles2ca

If you don't have any luck fixing it and possibly feel you wouldn't want it anymore, I'd be willing to buy it off you for a reasonable price.

Sounds like a tough fix; I'm not use to glues being effective in spots where there is not a lot of surface area to touch surface area.

Vesp

Hey I'm not going to say what happened to my 1/48 valks, but I have had great success with quick gel super glue, or just super glue in general

316240[/snapback]

AT LAST... some-one else on the boards who realizes how wonderful "quick-gel" is. As strong as crazy glue but dosen't run down the part onto your fingers neccesitating going to work with half a jetfire head stuck to your finger :blink::rolleyes:

just don't get in the habit of taking the cap off and on with your teeth... trust me :rolleyes: