ishitaru, macurosu II

akt_m

looking at the lineart, you put the curves in her butt & thighs extremely well

:wub: I also like my only suggestion is to make the lower calf area longer and add ankles. I agree with Exo that the knees look weird in the coloured image. The knees look pretty good in the lineart, though. Did you colour over the lineart or used the lineart as reference for your colour image?

Finally, the colouring's absolutely AWESOME. I love that watershading style. Do you mind sharing how you did it? I myself am still trying to learn how to colour like that.

at the beginning i coloured over the lineart(coloured her face but i replaced it), just now that you guys mentioned it i realized that her knees are strange, as soon as i correct the knees and her legs i will update it.

and in order to colour in a watershading style you need to have a tablet, i used an apitek 6000u, then you need to use the smudge tool and you need to mix the colours without using the blur tool or the blur filters, that's it.

thank you for your advices.