Hey people, I'm in Japan

I just remembered that some board members live here in Japan, and I wanna know where because I'm stationed at CFAY Yokosuka for the time being until they either send me out to the Kitty Hawk or have the Kitty Hawk pull back in to pick me up and all the other people awaiting to get on the ship. I believe I might be going out either this month at the end or sometime next month depending on when they decide to have more seats available. Anyways, hopefully some of you don't live far from where I'm at, I'd like to leave Yokosuka and head to somewhere nice because I haven't had enough reasons to go since I have "Cinderella Liberty" and I don't have a girl to see or take places. Later. :)

Yokosuka, hmm..?

That's Kanagawa Prefecture... quite a bit far from me. I'm in Kyoto these days, there are a couple of us around the Kansai area. I believe guys like Min are the nearest to you, if he's still there. And Blackaces pops over every so often... There's also Seiichi, of course. :)

Yokosuka, huh?

I visited there in May when I was over in Japan for a vacation. It was a pretty nice little city. If you get the chance, I recommend visiting the Mikasa, if you haven't already done so. If you're into J-Rock, the Hide Museum is also there, but not for much longer.

Edited by Beltane70