Macross VF-1S Strike and VF-1J

Agent-GHQ

Unfortunately price wont do you good,as the product is listed not in stock

however the 4,179 yen is roughly 38-40 depending on the exchange rate. also the year it was made is not listed on the box/page.

your best bet is to hit up the main page, and check out the sections of macross merchindice there, im sure that puzzle is listed(im too lazy to look myself).

That puzzle was from many years ago! I doubt it that any retailer will still have them in stock, even if they do, for sure not at retail price.

The last set I saw was for more like $80-90 bucks and used, gotta count all pieces before parting with your cash :lol:

G-System in Hong Kong has one framed and for sale but at ueber people price, like $250!

Agent-Ghq:by main page, i ment the macrossworld main page, not the page of that website sorry. As the macrossworld main page has quite the comprehensive list of macross products, especally older stuff. you might be able to find more info out on the puzzle there.

Secondly,i read in the conventions forum, that your down in SD, i have a question in SD do you know of any good shops for anime/macross merchindice, up here in north county its a bit!ch to find anything.:/

otherwise good luck in your quest.

What up Bob_Coffee! I just got here to this Naval command in Diego. I'm still exploring the town but it freaking expensive to explore here. I'm pretty sure there's an anime store but do not know of one though. I here that up north in the LAX has a good deal of these Japan anime related merchandises.

What up Bob_Coffee! I just got here to this Naval command in Diego. I'm still exploring the town but it freaking expensive to explore here. I'm pretty sure there's an anime store but do not know of one though. I here that up north in the LAX has a good deal of these Japan anime related merchandises.

Agent-Ghq: LA's got good stuff of cource, its just down here in sandeigo theres slim pickings for import stuff.:/ i think the best ive seen down here, was a store in the mall that carried an over priced 1/60 yammie CF a yr or two ago. and Weclome to San diego.