sky high

so i just saw the longest yard and saw some great previews for this summer. hustle and flow is the one i really want to see, i have been hearing a lot about it for some time now, but the one that suprised me and the one i really want to see is sky high. anyone else think that its funny that this movie may just be better than xmen 1 and 2 when it comes to showcasing superpowers on the big screen? i was like wow this looks great for a superhero flick, even if it is a kids movie made by disney, plus it has the kids in the hall and lynda carter, how can u go wrong???

Edited by kanedaestes

just watched the trailer to Sky High. Looks like it may be okay--it is aimed at a younger audience, presumably. So how are they avoiding copyright infringement issues, seeing as how a lot of characters have some awfully familiar super powers, and all?

Lynda Carter....the original Wonder Woman....mmmmm, old school hottie ;)

They probably didn't had to deal with any copyright issues...I'm pretty sure you can't copyright a superpower.

If a superpower could have been copyrighted, comic book publishers would have been sueing each other for years...

Actually mutant x was made by marvel for television, and there is a mutant x comic but the comic and the television show were 2 completely different animals, so its not a rip off, it is just something to ease the fan boys as they wait for the next big budget production to come out