VF-1A H. Ichijo 1/48 Yamato

Agent-GHQ

Thinking about getting this VF-1A H. Ichijo 1/48 Yamato. Its the 1st release. So I was just wondering if I should get it because there has been words on the 1st release that there are some flaws. If so, what exactly are the flaws or discrepancies that makes it bad. Please list the details. Thanks for your help.

Ryver

U.S. Navy

Edited by Agent-GHQ

Hey Ryver

the vf-1a 1st ed has one major flaw the nose cone falls off easily. They added sliding groves in the nose cone in the second edition so the nose cone won't fall off. Also the the head rest on the seat is not curved like the second editions

from Rich

:)

Sup Rich,

Thanks for the heads up bro! I was checking one on eBay and it was the 1st edition. Looks like i'll have to pass on that auction then :-).

And YEAH PEOPLE, lets come on to the MWcon5!!! Come and meet w/ fellow MW fans and mingle and stuff.

Edited by Agent-GHQ

Kensei thanks for the info bro!

No worries. The rest holds true though: loose wingflap on the left wing, unstable 90 degree elbow flexion, easy to knock off nosecone (remember, it is not loose, rather just easy to knock off). Apparently, not in my opinion though, the landing gear bay doors are harder to open.