Yamato Valk Display Stand

combined arms

I finally got my 1/48 LV back in action and now I plan to put it back out on display. (Rohby, thank you for the BP8 recast!) Rather than just have it sitting on the shelf, I am thinking of getting a stand for it. The Yamato stand that looks like a launch arm looks interesting in the pictures that I have seen. Has anyone here purchased one? What are your thoughts on it regarding quality, sculpt, sturdiness, cool factor, etc.? How does it stack up to the clear, adjustable stands that i have seen for sale also? I plan on keeping the valk in fighter mode, so transformation won't be an issue. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

Neil

Here's the review on Yamato stand:

Review: Yamato Stand

Hope it helps. :)

Thanks, I forgot to change how far back to view the forums and missed that thread. I like that this stand can display all of the different Yamato toy scales, but it does seem a bit pricey. I guess it comes down to whether or not the "cool factor" of having a valk on a launch arm is worth the price. Any other opinions out there?

i had one and sold it.

i didn't like the fact that you had to remove the gunpod and that it took up too much space, that and theres no way to adjust the height.

if you can get it for $30 or less, pick it up. anymore than that, i'd pick up the a bunch of tripod display stands from VE for the same price.