Star Wars Battlefront II

From what I've read, this game should be fun. I really enjoyed the first Battlefront. This time, they're promising new classes, including Jedi (I'd rather they left the Jedi out, but they're supposedly working hard to keep the gameplay balanced). The console versions are supposed to support up to 32 players online, and the PC version 64. They're retooled the vehicle combat and added space battles, plus new maps including indoor stages and stuff from Episode III. All the modes in the orignal Battlefront will be returning, but perhaps best of all, they're redoing their single player mode to give it more depth.

I'm not sure when Battlefront II is going to be out. No official date's been given, but the computer at work says November for the Xbox, and, believe it or not, May 18th for the PS2. I have a sinking feeling that 5-18's a goof on someone's part, but hey, I did first hear about the Episode III game around the time I first read about Battlefront II, and I already played and beat Episode III, so...