VF-X-4/YF-4 Image Request

wolframbane

I wanted to work on coloring some orthodic views (fore, aft, port, dorsal, ventral) of the VF-X-4 or YF-4 (the prototype for the VF-4 Lightning III). Would anyone have any good quality profile images of the VF-X-4, or even rougher quality images that could be retraced?

This would look incredible with the color scheme of Skull-One. Note that there are notable stylistic differences between the VF-X-4 prototype and the later production VF-4 Lightning III.

Here is the one good image of the VF-X-4 top view I have been able to find online. I have cleaned it up and enlarged it a bit. Now we just have to either find the side and front.

post-5-1114381653_thumb.jpg

The image that i found was from the Mecha Size comparisons on robotech.com, which i cropped, enlarged and cleaned. The same image is used on the cover of Robotech Sourcebook #1 by Wildstom Comics.

I am trying to design my own side view, and then extrapolate to the other views. After comparing the VF-X-4 images to the VF-1, it would seem that the cockpit section is very similar (except for fins and the FLIR), so I am going to expand upon it and try to create the VF-X-4.