Legioss Armo-Fighter 1/72

TSP

This was done a year ago. Didn't build the other two models in the box. But after having some short time fun with Robotech:Invasion I decided to build the rest .

post-26-1113181104_thumb.jpg

Nope, it's Stig's paint scheme with Houqet's head from the look of it. Looks pretty darn sweet though. I really love the Legioss....

I'm glad you were able to have fun with Robotech Invasion... I thought that game was really frustrating. I'd get 90% through levels and then get lost and have no idea what i needed to do to finish it.

Nice job on this! What exactly do you mean Wwhen you say you reduced the height?

I'm guessing you thinned out the thickness of the legs underneath so that it looks more sleek?

I really like the F-15 wings. The model looks great. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Nice job on this! What exactly do you mean Wwhen you say you reduced the height?

I'm guessing you thinned out the thickness of the legs underneath so that it looks more sleek?

I really like the F-15 wings. The model looks great. Thanks for sharing the pics!

I cut off 5 mm from the middle and air intake parts. The legs were build strait from the box. I cut a hole in the upper area where the arms lay upon the legs. Then I moved the position of the legs into the arms to save another 4 mm. You can'f see that on these pictures but directly build from the box the legioss looks like a fat bird.