DYRL? Images

jenius

Hey guys, for some reason my computer just stopped reading my copy of DYRL. I'm trying to get four quality images of Focker looking kick butt so I can use them as the back drop to one of my Focker toy display cases. One of the four pics could be Focker himself, the other three would hopefully be his Strike VF-1S. Any chance some of you have pics you could share with me? I guess my other option is to try to download it from somewhere (which I wouldn't feel bad about doing since I do own a copy of it). Any help is definitely appreciated -

I got some really good screen captures of Roy himself, but his Valkyrie isn't too wonderful to get good poses for in the movie.

Here's a winrar file I made with all the pics still in original bitmap:

click here and download

Tell me if the file gives you a problem or something.

Edited by Tekkaman Blade

tekkaman is correct. . . there's really no good images of Roy's VF-1S in DYRL. Everything is so fast-paced when his valkyrie is shown that they didn't spend a lot of time making it look good in freeze-frame!

But, I did what I could:

Foker Images ZIP file

There is a really nice model box-cover painting of Roy's Strike VF-1S in fighter mode. It's a "super-realistic" painting. . . and appears to be taken from earth orbit. I thought MW had it in its images area, but I can't find it. I don't have a link to it now, but I used to use it as my desktop, so I may have it at home on a CD or DVD somewhere. I'll let you know if it turns up.

Found it! Here.

H

Edited by Hurin

Wow guys, thanks a ton! I had got everything together very late last night but I think I might have to take it apart and sub-out some images... I will post pics somewhere or another when I'm done with the new backdrop. Thanks again -