Nousjadeul-Ger 1/200

DestroidDefender

I'm a wargamer and I've been trying to collect all the Macross fighting mecha in 1/200 scale for wargaming purposes. Between the Nichimo plastic kits, the Robotech RPG lead minis, and the latest crop of Gashapon, I have all the UN and Zentaedi mecha now except the Zen male Power Armor Nousjadeul-Ger in 1/200.

Anyone seen or know of such a kit coming up? Perhaps in a future Gashapon set?

Sorry I can't help you. But I'm also trying to collect what I can in 1/200 scale. I'm really big into the 1/200th items to the point of building a Daedalus in that scale. I've even gone as far as scratchbuilding several aircraft myself. What items in the Gashapon series are there? Thanks for your help!!!

There are three Bandai gashapon series ("Missions"), two K&M series, and a set of "mecha diorama" figures from Tomy. You can find a lot by searching the forums. There's also some info on the Bandai Mission 2 set on this page: http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/m...collection2.htm

Some links off of that page show the Bandai Mission 1 set.

Many of the gashapon are "around" 1/200 scale, some are spot-on, but the Tomy Monster certainly isn't even close.