Request: Custom UN Spacy logo

Axelay

Hello! For a long time now, I have wanted a nice looking UN Spacy high-quality vinyl sticker to put on the inside of one of my car windows. Since I just bought a new car, I am definitely ready to give this a try. However, my graphical art talents are just plain bad, and so I'd like to ask for any help that anyone out there could please give me.

What I have in mind is a UNS logo much like this one:

UNS_Ins1.gif

Since my car is blue and will soon have white Shelby stripes on it, I'd love to do a sort of "Max tribute." If I could get the text "Captain Maximilian Jenius," "VF-1J," and "VF-22" (yes, that's right, I am a Macross 7 fan) in a ring around the logo, that would be perfect. I'd love for it to idealistically be about softball-sized since I'm going to put it in the rear window on the driver's side.

Here's a "before" picture of the car. I just got it this past weekend, and am going to have the stripes put on it hopefully this coming week. I'm gonna try to get some FAT 11" white stripes with a 1.5" space between them, and they're going to go all the way to the ground. No rocker stripes, though, as those are only for Shelbys.

DSCN1888.JPG

Thank you to anyone for your help!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again. I finally got my LeMans stripes done. Here's a finished shot.

DSCN1918.JPG

Many more on my website, if you'd like to look.

My Webpage

Now if I can just get someone in my city who can make the type of decals I want, I might be all set...