What happen to Yamato ?

Hicks

Hi Guys, Does anyone know what will release from Yamato besides the up coming 1/48 Yalkyrie Armor ? How about the 1/100 VF-0S ? I just picked up the limited edition Hasegawa 1/72 VF-0A model kit from my local hobby store. Probably it will be stored in my closet for a very long time. I really want the Yamato 1/100 VF-0S which was shown in last year's Hobby Japan. I don't know why Yamato will delay the release of the VF-0S ?

Hicks

Hi Guys, Does anyone know what will release from Yamato besides the up coming 1/48 Yalkyrie Armor ? How about the 1/100 VF-0S ? I just picked up the limited edition Hasegawa 1/72 VF-0A model kit from my local hobby store. Probably it will be stored in my closet for a very long time. I really want the Yamato 1/100 VF-0S which was shown in last year's Hobby Japan. I don't know why Yamato will delay the release of the VF-0S ?

Hicks

no they hate you so they stopped all production.

Hicks

no they hate you so they stopped all production.

not true at all, the rest of have ours and it's all a conspiracy to make some people think they never came out... :ph34r: