VF-11 battroid vs fighter

Sweet-1

I recently won a Vf-11C (Repptu) from ebay and it arrived yesterday. I opened it up and it is awesome, but when compared to the club-M fighter there is a big size difference. Most notably the size of the FAST packs on the Repptu. They're huge compared to the Club-M. Given the level of expertise on this board, which would be the most accurate?

Both are amazing kits, the detail is awesome. The Battroid even has the bayonet on the gun pod. I'm in heaven.

Lonnie

Edited by Sweet-1

The details are really sharp, but I worry about how the FP's and legs will look when assembled. They might be a little too large proportionally. The Club-M isn't a little smaller, it's alot. the Repptu's Fast packs without thrusters measure 3 1/4 X 1 1/8 Vs 2 5/8 X 7/8 for the Club-M. It comes with white polycaps, and looks to be semi-posable.

I was going to pose them together in a diorama, but I doubt it will look right now. But all told it's (Repptu) is an awesome kit, I'm still very happy with it. My camera is at work on my desk, but I'll post some pics tommorrow.

Lonnie

The details are really sharp, but I worry about how the FP's and legs will look when assembled. They might be a little too large proportionally. The Club-M isn't a little smaller, it's alot. the Repptu's Fast packs without thrusters measure 3 1/4 X 1 1/8 Vs 2 5/8 X 7/8 for the Club-M. It comes with white polycaps, and looks to be semi-posable.

I was going to pose them together in a diorama, but I doubt it will look right now. But all told it's (Repptu) is an awesome kit, I'm still very happy with it. My camera is at work on my desk, but I'll post some pics tommorrow.

Lonnie

Thanx for the info Lonnie!

Cant wait for the pictures.

I'm convinced! I'm gonna go find myself one now. :D