zeta gundam movie trilogy

dedalus001

im' a huge zeta gundam fan (probably the only gundam series i like) and i've read some threads with people commenting over the movies'new animation, etc. my attempts to dig some up were fruitless, and i only really got a lame slideshow when i went to the official z-gundam website. anyway, does anyone have any screenshots or artwork to share?

I cant wait for these.

As much as I love Z Gundam TV series there is quite a bit that could be cut out.

Take 0079. The TV series have alot of filler and quite honestly some really silly episodes. The 0079 Movie trilogy gets to the core of the story plus Sayla lookin hot. ;)

The best news is that they are gonna crank up the HGUC with Zeta kits.

HGUC Marasai would be nice heck a MG would be even better.

Now I wonder if a movie trilogy could fix ZZ Gundam? LOL.

If my theory is correct, the movie trilogy will fix ZZ by cutting it out...

Well. My theory is that they could rewrite the begining of ZZ and then use the last 20 episodes. Just cut out the first 25 or so.

*SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN ZETA OR ZZ**

Has there ever been an explanation on what happened to Camille Biden? He goes all gaga and I dont know if Tomino ever said what happened to him.

Does he get with Fa and just chill out while Londo Bell and Neo Zeon duke it out?

Well. My theory is that they could rewrite the begining of ZZ and then use the last 20 episodes. Just cut out the first 25 or so.

*SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN ZETA OR ZZ**

Has there ever been an explanation on what happened to Camille Biden? He goes all gaga and I dont know if Tomino ever said what happened to him.

Does he get with Fa and just chill out while Londo Bell and Neo Zeon duke it out?

Camille is seen with Fa at the end of ZZ, he recovered IMHO, and It'll be great if they fix ZZ, after loving Zeta having ZZ is like vinegar... we'll se what happens... now imagine if a trilogy or something of movies based on SDF-M!!! We know that it's most likely that Macross will never get a facelift (ie: reanimate animefiend's crappy animation!) but doing the same thing they did with 0079 would be awesome!

SPOILERS:

i'm not sure if this is correct, but i read somewhere that the ending is changed so Camille isn't turned into a vegetable by Scirocco. whether this gets rid of ZZ, i don't know.

i mean, it's kind of hard to get rid of an entire Neo-Zeon Movement.

Axis has to come into the Federation's ownership by UC 0093 or there'll be continuity issues with char's counterattack.