Latest issue of Previews...

A few months ago, Previews showed the first few GFF's that would be available as part of Diamond Comics' deal with Bandai of Japan. Since it was just the Wing Gundam and the F90/91 and some other GFF, I wasn't too terribly interested.

Today, I was at the comic store I go to the most and they had the latest issue of Previews. Low and behold, there was about a dozen or more GFF's for order! I went ahead and put an order in for the Perfect Gundam (PF-78 - they had a picture of the FA-78 also, but its description indicated that it was suppose to be an RX-178 Mk II!), Hyaku Shiki, Gundam Mk II (with all the extra armor and stuff), GP04/Geberra Tetra, and Char's Rick Dom.

I know Previews is a little pricier then some of the existing importers, but I am getting a 20% discount through my store for this purchase. B)) Besides, it helps to show to a major distributor here in the US and Bandai that there is still a Gundam fan base here.

A few of the other figures available for order included both Zeta Plus figures, the GP01, the GP02, and apparently both Crossbone Gundams (the pictures only showed the dark one). Also the diecast toys (can't remember the manufacturer) or the Zeta, Titan's version of the Zeta, and the ZZ are also available for order.

Edited by Apollo Leader

Sorry; not in America, so failed (and still fail) to see the significance..

http://www.diamondcomics.com/

Since Diamond Comics (Previews being its monthly catalog) is THE biggest distributor to comic stores across the US, I would say it's a big deal. Since this was done in colaboration with Diamond Comics and Bandai of Japan, this is pretty much next to an official US release and not just a simple case of one store ordering from over seas.

does anyone know if there are any differences in these GFF over there import counterparts? from what i heard so far there is none, if they are the same thing and this company is just getting permission to ship them over here it really is not worth much to GFF fan. it would be simply easier to order them from any other online store before hand because most of these have been out for a while now.

;) I thank you for sharing some good news. While the GFFs you mentioned have come out, it is good to hear that they will be availabe through wider distribution. With the complexity and price, I do not imagine seeing FIX toys at places like a Target, Walmart or Toys R Us. However, Diamond customers represent a section of clients who will be more likely to buy such a product.