Help with parts identification

ProfKSergeev

Hi! I'm a new member that needs some help identifying parts for a "Star Trek" project. "But what does this have to do with mecha/Gundam?" you ask. Well, the character of Captain Picard had a model of his old command, the Stargazer, on display in his ready room aboard the Enterprise. The model was kitbashed by Rick Sternbach from Ertl Enterprise A's and several Japanese robot kits (including a 1/100 Battroid). I've been succesful in identifying most of the parts, with a few exceptions.

Rick Sternbach had this to say about the two unidentified lumps: "[the] Gundam kit was molded in lime green and black, and had some kind of octopus tentacles"

There is a distinct possibility, however, that the kit Mr. Sternbach was thinking of was in fact something from Ideon not Gundam.

Any help in id'ing these parts will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by ProfKSergeev

Might sound silly, but the ventral lumps might be from a makeup compact. Ya know those clamshell-like things with the makeup and a mirror inside? I could be totally wrong and probably am, but it is amazing what modelers can and do use.