Lifecolor acrylics from Italy

Penguin

• 2 weeks later...

I found something about lifecolor acrylics, the document is in Italian so I just tell you what is important. Lifecolor acrylics are different from normal acrylics cause they CANNOT be thinned with alchol, you must use water or better it's thinner(or water with some thinner). the color quality is very high and they can be used both in airbrushing and brushing.(they are better then tamiya or model master to brush)

If you are interested in how use propely the lifecolor acrilics I can translate a step by step guide to how use them with the airbrush.

I'm pretty sure I have. They are excellent paints. A model shop I frequent sold me a bottle when I was building a Mosquito, and I bought a tamiya gray and this new stuff of gray. I also used a bit on a YF-19 I was building. since I use brushes, I asked what was the best, he pointed this stuff out for me and it was amazing. No streaks at all once I brush, without thinner.... I can't do that with tamiya. I haven't had a chance to buy more since I haven't been home to build any models.

Again I looked at the bottles and I'm not sure if they are the same, but if they are, then I would go for it.