Transformers coming to the DCU?

The rumor is that DC and Devil's Due are in talks with Hasbro over the rights to publish new Transformers comics. DC might have a slight advantage. The new Transformers: Cybertron/Galaxy Force will be published under Johnny DC imprint. The big news is Transformers:G1 will be based upon the Dreamworks movie and be fully intergrated into the DC universe. Remember in Marvel's Transformers mini-series Spiderman guest starred and fought alongside the Autobots against the Decepticons. Also, the Tranformers played a small part in Secret Wars 2 when the Beyonder took over the Earth and had a meeting with Circuit Breaker(she was a girl who was fatally injured by Shockwave and rebuilt as a Cyborg.). So expect crossovers with DC's big guns. Marvel is not involved because of negative comments Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada made about Dreamwave and Hasbro.

i do agree, it is a hassle to look through all the info in the super thread it gets so mixed in with all the toys, if this was a toy release i would say different , but if we are going to talk about rumors for the new or resalvaged comic for the time being this is better.

i do agree, it is a hassle to look through all the info in the super thread it gets so mixed in with all the toys, if this was a toy release i would say different , but if we are going to talk about rumors for the new or resalvaged comic for the time being this is better.

Exactly... There is Transformers the Books, Transformers the Japanese Anime, Transformers the English Cartoons, Transformers the CG cartoons, Transformers the Comics, Transformers the British Comics, Tranformers the G2 Comics, Transformers the Dreamwave Comics, Transformers the Toys (the kids love these).

I'm not much of a toy collector so the super thread bores me... but I love the Transformers story... that's all I'm saying.

can you imagine on this site if we did that to macross :blink: all the books, models, toys, customs and stuff into one thread yikes it would be bad, that really is the problem with this, i have to go through tons of pages to find info on the comic. i hope they bring back the original artist that have been working on the series, i like what i saw from them.

Edited by zeo-mare