[Zeonic-Corps] Destiny Astray! Translated!

機動戦士ガンダムSEED DESTINY ASTRAY

Kidou Senshi Gandamu SEED DESTINY ASTRAY

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY ASTRAY

Please join us in our channel!!

#Zeonic-Corps@irc.rizon.net

http://www.zeonic-corps.net

http://forums.zeonic-corps.net/index.php

MoD Version:: 1.4.8

Project:: Destiny Astray [scoop 1]

Date:: December 3, 2004

Translators:: Deacon Blues and Echizen Ryoma

Scoop 1 RAW Provider:: Mikari

Quality Checker:: HEDGESMFG*

Ohayo minna-san ^^;;

Well, here we are. The first major release, and hopefully one of many more to come. When I first read about a new Astray manga appearing, my ears perked up, and I was adament about releasing a translated version of it no matter what the cost. So, basically my quest for Gundam ACE started all over again... however, I was able to find an english website that carried it! So, I eagerly ordered it (although it was a month behind the actual release) and tore it apart to scan it in.

Bah... anyways, enough of the nonsense... Zeonic-Corps is going to be committed to translating Gundam manga and novels (with the occassional radio drama too perhaps) all by fans, for the fans. These scanlations shall remain up until the event that TokyoPop (or another manga distributor) picks them up. Please note that the 100% accuracy of the translation isn't guaranteed. This is after all a fan-translation, so while we try our very best, we will still be off in some instances. If you have a major complaint about that, please see me.

[PAGE112] これは激動の時代真実を伝えることに命をかけた男の物語だ

[Our Translation] This is the tale of the man who risked his life in the chaotic era to pass on the harrowing truth.

That's the only notible translation we were going to do on the page anyways.

With that in mind, I hope that you enjoy reading our releases. Oh, and if anyone is interested in assisting with translations, we are looking for more translators as our fanbase widens and we obtain more projects, don't hesitate to contact us!! If you know Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) as well as possess a fluency in Japanese, please PM me in the channel, e-mail me, what not... we can use alot more help ^^

Thanks for supporting us guys!!

Deacon Blues

Administrator of Zeonic-Corps

Translator and Photoshop Whore

E-mail:: deacky@gmail.com

AIM Information:: DeaconBlues863

CURRENT RELEASES::

Destiny Astray [scoop 1]

DESTINY THE EDGE [Prologue]

*Is also our scanning acquisition bitch ^^;; I mean... representative.

TORRENT IS LOCATED HERE!!

thanks very much :) by the way do you know a good place to download seed destiny?(preferably with english subs) the ones on the site are not loading for me.

thanks

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

PUBLIC NOTICE FROM ZEONIC-CORPS

Date:: 2004.12.04

It's been brought to our attention that here have been ALOT of mistakes in this release... while I strived to be perfect in my release, I overlooked ALOT of glaring issues when it came to grammar, spelling and punctuation. While this seemingly blew us over as a bullshit group, I want to assure the fans that this ISN'T how we are going to be operating... this is a long project we will try following from beginning to end... and we will also add in allot of other projects too, and we will have a more thorough inspection of our releases from here on out... I was very nervous about this, and didn't catch things right... I apologize, and I hope that the fans understand. Version 2 will be released with Scoop 2 when it's completed.

Deacon Blues

Edited by Deacon Blues

A NOTICE TO THE INDIVIDUAL WHO STOLE OUR RELEASE

Hello.

I would appreciate it if you had the decency to credit the person and the team that has taken the time to translate the manga into English for the fans. I noticed that there was a thread on a certain chinese forum, and I decided to see what was in it... little did I know that there would be backstabbing individuals who would pass off other people's work as their own... That's just low, I don't care how you look at it. I've had work taken in the past and passed off, but this was just vile... the fact that you edited out the translation text file that contained notes on the release and missed translations was also very harsh.

As a result, you have now forced me to watermark all of the pages when it comes to releasing more. However, if you simply make it clear in your thread post who translated it (the two individuals in the text file), the site that it was from (Zeonic-Corps.net) and a small apology, I will be willing to over look this. It's things like this that make me so angry and want to discontinue translations. If you do not do as I have asked, I will speak with the administration of those forums, and will make sure that the members of the forums there are aware of what you have done.

Thank you,

Deacon Blues

Administrator of Zeonic-Corps.net

--

それでわ運命の邂逅

sore de wa unmei no kaikou

This is fate's chance meeting!!