Yamato Cowboy Bebop Figures

I just happened to stumble upon the Faye Valentine and Julia figures on HLJ. I didn't even know Yamato was making them. Did I miss any buzz about these figures or something? :huh:

I know Cowboy Bebop is mega popular and I know Yamato has a ton of fans, especially here on MW... So, "Why in the hell aren't I informed of these things!?" :lol:

Anyway, I'm impressed with the sculpt and painting, especially for Faye(beats any of the models I've seen of her, IMHO). Does anyone know if they'll make more characters? It seems likely if they'd make Julia, she's sort of secondary.

Glad to see Cowboy Bebop still kicking at least in terms of merchandise.

well...wasn't it announced at a recent toy show that yamato is going to make story image figures? i always loved the detail put into their story image figure like...IMO they're at times better looking them some of their larger action figures

I like them, but the one of Faye is showing too much forehead or something. The head just doesn't seem right...

That's why I didn't buy Faye. Her forehead was too big. As for Julia, never was a fan of her anyway.