SDF Macross 20th Anniversary Movie -Anime-DVDr

vistali1

I found out that we can download SDF Macross 20th Anniversary Movie -Anime-DVDr on this web-site, http://www.donvitorrent.com/search.cgi. It is similar to www.suprnova.org. Both of them require BT. However, I don't know what is SDF Macross 20th Anniversary Movie . Is it something our newwork don't have? If so, we can now all enjoy it. Thank you!

SDF Macross 20th Anniversary Movie -Anime-DVDr

post-2-1100932743_thumb.jpg

hey, ewilen

I already checked our network, but i could not find the 20th anniversary DVDrip. Should I just go ahead and download it from www.suprnova.org or the one i left, they are the same thing anyways. thx a lot !

With the proper tools you could convert it to a size that will fit on a CD-based format and/or split it across multiple CD's. (E.g., VCD, SVCD, or depending on your DVD player, mini-DVD.)

And of course with the right tools you could also watch it on your computer.

See my signature for some suggestions.

But I'm sure I found it somewhere in a file that was already less than 1 gigabyte.

There is a "20 Years of Macross" movie on www.boxtorrents.com that is supossed to be from the 20th anniversary DVD. It's 110MB in size.

I've just downloaded it, and as far as I can tell, it is. Though a don't have a DVD copy of one to compare it to, but from the descriptions of the DVD that I gleened, I think it's safe to say that ther're one of the same.