Complete list of 1/60 and 1/48s?

Evanta

Sorry, but I searched and there's nowhere I could find a complete list of the yamato 1/60s and 1/48s to date.

Was searching for 1/60 Super Hikaru (VF-1J version), or 1/48 Strike Roy Fokker, but it seems that neither actually exists, which kinda confused me. Am I correct in assuming that none exists so far?

And since we're on the topic, can someone list all the 1/60s and 1/48s, and sticky them? for those newbie completist ppl (like me) who want to get their hands on all of them.

Edited by Evanta

Ok thanks. :)

Can't find a single 1/60 VF-1J Super Valkyrie Hikaru Version anywhere on line. :o

Little help from someone? :)

theres tons of shops that probably still have them. heres a list of online sources, check'em out and see what you can find.

toy-wave.com

marciaslocker.com

blastotoys.com

bigbadtoystore.com

animecastle.com

HLJ.com

valkyrie-exchange.com

tmpanime.com ..otherwise know as twinmoons

blueforgegames.com

angolz.com

gundamstoreandmore.com

smallblueplanet.com

there dozens upon dozens of other dealers out there, but i really haven't been updating my list lately.

also try looking around in the "where to buy" section for other vendors, make sure to look at "all" and not just the "last 30 days". :)

You might check with these guys:

http://www.1800collectible.com/home/sub_ca...nsformer%201/60

Found via shopping.yahoo.com.

I think www.1800collectible.com is no longer in service. This site is now known as TISINC. There was thread mentioned about this site. Check it out.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=11352

Hey thanks for helping a macross newbie guys! :lol: really appreciate it.

Unfortunately, except for the obscene price offered by HLJ.com, all the other links are dead/out of stock/don't even list it in the first place... :huh:

I'd rather buy a 1/48 with the kind of price offered by HLJ man...

Hey thanks for helping a macross newbie guys!  :lol:  really appreciate it.

Unfortunately, except for the obscene price offered by HLJ.com, all the other links are dead/out of stock/don't even list it in the first place...  :huh:

I'd rather buy a 1/48 with the kind of price offered by HLJ man...

why bother with the 1/60 then?

just buy the 1/48 VF-1J Super Hikaru(toy-waves got them for $140) and be done with it. i like/love the 1/60's but the 2 don't compare.

Edited by haterist