Transformers Alternators vs. Binaltech

stram8777

For those of you familiar with my topic about the Alternators tracks getting swapped with a different toy at Wal-Mart, you will be glad to find out thanks to my wife I finally got one. Now my question is this, What is the difference between the Alternators version and the Bibnaltech version? Is it just the packaging? I know there was originally a yellow tracks in the binaltech line and a soon to be released blue version, and even a convertible version called ravage. so What is the diufference? Is it worth buying the other versions?

P.S.

If this has been discussed before sorry.

Yeah this is covered in the sticky for Transformers. However there are 93 pages to sift thru. So I will break it down.

BT costs roughly 50 dollars.

Alt costs 20 dollars.

BTs are Made of Diecast. Like the hood, doors, body panels etc. They are painted but the downside is that the paint can chip if not careful.

Alts are made of plastic. Only Silverstreak (Silver WRX) is the one that is painted.

There are some versions of BTs that wont come out here. Like the Yellow Tracks, and No.7 WRC WRX Smokescreen. There is also a No.1 and No.2 GT WRC WRX.

Hope that helps. So it all comes down to do you want a diecast version? Or plastic and do you want to spend the money?