Hmmm....Need some opinions on this.

VortexVFX

Since I was about 5 or maybe 6 years old, I heard of an Urban legend of a Curse that have plagie the actors/crew members from Poltergeist.

I did at that time heard of the sudden death of the girl who played the role of Carol Ann(the kid in the TV). But I didn't realise that there were other weird things happening through out the shoot of those three movies.

Earlier today, I watched an episode of "E! True Hollywood" special that talked about the Curse of Poltergeist. Man, who knew there was so many weird things going on.

What really got me was the fact that they used real corpes' in the movie. And that the spirits from those movies had haunted the set. Why on earth would anyone use actual dead people for the movies? They could've used fake props....

Didn't know there was a curse rumor attached to it. I remember seeing a show on it a while back, but I missed the beginning of it.

Didn't know that they'd used real cadavers. Strangely enough I saw a show earlier tonight where they talked about how they'd used real skeletons in the first Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie, because they were cheaper than the plastic ones.

I know they had trouble making that third Poltergeist, and what happenned to that girl was just tragic. You'd think diagnosing am intestenal blockage wouldn't have been that difficult in the 80s.

Its one of those believe it or don't senerios....its true they did have to do a lot of spirital cleansing by Indians and Preists and such during a few moments of the poltergeist triology....and there were alot of errie stories poking out about super natural events which occured during filming which scared cast and crew....and yes it is true about the skeletons and cadabers....they wanted a cheap and easy way of making it look real and someone said "Wait....those look too good." and there had been reports of strange activiaties going down where those skeletons and cadabers were located. Thus cleansing was needed and people were fired :p

Same thing could be said about the passion of christ as well.