Hell has finally frozen over....

VortexVFX

boston fans are just like that guy you play a game of chess with that you always beat. but when he beats you once, he claims himself to be the all time champ. :rolleyes:

you boston heads can have your 1 day....finally but lets see what happens to your team next season. if you they win 2 back to back WS, i'll eat my valk. :p

:huh::huh::):lol:

I don't hold any grudge against the Yankees, heck, I'm not even a Red Sox fan, and I thought the whole thing was hilarious!

Matter of fact, I haven't really watched baseball much ever since the strike in '94! I only started watching since I heard the Sox won at least one game against the Yanks

Glad to say that I saw the whole drama!

Ya know, haterist, you are trying too hard. Too damn hard. You look foolish there, bud. Yankees got their ass handed to them in the most humiliating way ever in baseball history and it was their own fault. I can't understand how you can crush a team 19 to 8 and beat them 3 in a row and then get murdered the way they did. Dunno but it happened to your Yanks. Just accept it and quit being a whiney ass baby about it.

Now if only the White Sox could bet their act togetehr (87 years ince their last championship) and of course the Cubs (96 years since their last championship).

OK, just a question from one who is not a baseball fan to those who are... who did not see this coming?

I mean, the Sox come back from 3 games down and beat what many consider to be one of the best teams in the game (the hated Spankies) while the Cardinals struggle to beat a wildcard team. If you ask me the Cards making it into the World Series was inconsequential as the Sox picked up so much steam from killing America's (hated) Team that no matter who they played they would have brutalized them.

I just want the Cardinals to get a pitching staff sometime this decade. Everytime I bother to watch them they suck. They could bring back Ozzie and I think he'll do a better job at it... <_<

Hey, I rather have any team win the world series other than the NEW YORK YANKEES! Why? Because with all the money that George spent, he still didnt get the World Series Championship. What could be better? This year, NYY has been embarrassed TWICE . They lost to the Boston Red Sox when they were up 3-0. And the second: NYY got spanked by the Cleveland Indians with that outrageous score that I thought it was football game when I was looking at the scores. :lol::lol:

You NYY fans, sorry... well not really. :ph34r: There is always next year. NYY big payroll didnt bring home the bacon. Oh well... :p

As for the Cardinals, WTF happened? Who the hell are these imposters? They couldnt run the bases properly or hit. Man, there better be some changes for St. Louis.

As for me, I am an Atlanta Braves fan. :p AND I live in Seattle and hate the Mariners as well. :lol: Damn Atlanta... they need some good pitchers... grrrr. :angry:

Of course, I dont want the Cubs or San Francisco to win the world series until they get rid of Sammy and Barry, respectively. :ph34r::blink:

*Runs away.*

Edited by Godzilla

boston fans are just like that guy you play a game of chess with that you always beat. but when he beats you once, he claims himself to be the all time champ. :rolleyes:

It's called a Championship. Not some fluke single game of nil significance. And if we want to get picky with the analogies, it's like that guy that you're supposed to beat, beaten many times past, that you just beat three times in a row handedly...

And then comes back to beat you four games straight to your puzzlement and embarassment before the whole chess watching world.

And the only recourse is to redefine "Championship" and the significance of the game. Maybe demeaning that player for the grevious sin of actually celebrating and taking a measure of pride in the fact that he outright won. Oh yes, and of course, prattle on about "But, but, I won so many times before!"

Guess what? No one cares. Except the loser.

Man, and I don't even like baseball. :p

you boston heads can have your 1 day....finally but lets see what happens to your team next season.  if you they win 2 back to back WS, i'll eat my valk.  :p

Hey, don't hafta eat it. Just mail it to one of us. Hope it's a low-viz.

-Al