Japanese Idol Trading Cards

I am having trouble finding trading cards featuring Japanese racequeens and other idols. The site I usually frequent seems to have gone down permanently, and I have not been able to find a site which sells a lot of these. Search engines can really suck sometimes.

Does anyone else out there who may have an affinity for collecting these cards know of a site I can go to? Don't be shy. I know some of you out there like these girls as much as I do. And since Akane Soma seems to be staying out of the limelight, I need to get my fix with some nifty Miho Yoshioka cards.

So share any sites you have with me. You mods can take this thread down once I get a good link. Thanks!

I am having trouble finding trading cards featuring Japanese racequeens and other idols. The site I usually frequent seems to have gone down permanently, and I have not been able to find a site which sells a lot of these. Search engines can really suck sometimes.

Does anyone else out there who may have an affinity for collecting these cards know of a site I can go to? Don't be shy. I know some of you out there like these girls as much as I do. And since Akane Soma seems to be staying out of the limelight, I need to get my fix with some nifty Miho Yoshioka cards.

So share any sites you have with me. You mods can take this thread down once I get a good link. Thanks!

Fraid I don't know any sites but the building next to Akihabara station where K-Books is has a shop on the second floor that sells BB guns and Idol cards. If you ask someone over here nicely then they might get something for you.

mata na,

mappy