......and I'll form the HEAD!

Feyd-Rautha

If we mean robots combining to form a larger robot, then definitely Devastator. They really played him up well in the movie especially.

If we're talking about just vehicles or whatnot combinging to form a robot, then there is one, and only one choice I can make. The King of Braves, Gao Gai Gar.

1.JRX, the three train combiner from Car Robots/RiD, he just looked awesome, plus all three were the same size.

2. Voltron! (Lion) Of course that's prolly partially due to nostalgia... but that's why we're here, isn't it?

3.Liokaiser, from one of the Japanese TF series. Six members, no extra parts, and they're all the same size. Plus he looks cool. OK, so that's a lie, he has a helmet, but it's nifty, so I forgive it.

4.GaoKing, from Gao Ranger was awesome - I think my favorite was the basic combo, but all the extra bits were just awesometastic.

5.Xenon/Synchro from Super-Human Samuraii Syber Squad. That would be the three vehicles that form one robot, that then become armor for Servo. Drago/Phormo looks great too, but Xenon wins for playability.

I loooove combiners, so I could go off for a long while - I'll spare you all though and leave it at five.