www.macross.com.cn pictures

AlphaHX

Does anyone have a larger line-art of the YF-19 with its FAST pack on?

sorry. if uve been following the thread, ull notice that the linarts of the yf-19 seem to be hard to come by in the first place. if we can find out where they came from, we can get bigger scans of them. we dont even know if versions of a fast pack lineart even exists. :(

maybe someone could just photoshop their own. :D

if i ever get bored enuf to do it, ill let you know. ;)

No, the yf-19 arts are printed inside the 1/100 vf-19 box, that are the instructions.

I don't know why the yf-19 arts are printed inside the box, maybe as reference for who wat to costumize the vf-19 in a yf-19 or is just an extra.

There are also the normal battroid and fighter artworks, fighter top view and side view and some text in japanese about the yf-19, nice stuff. :)

i just found the box. the linearts are from there... or at least appear to be. theyre right on the inside of the box... i would expect to see a fat line across the middle of teh scan but i dunt. im willing to be its also from somewhere else... just dont know where. i dont have a scanner or ill be willing to to scan a larger version of it. ill see what i can do tho.

• 2 weeks later...