Finally, got my dream kit

leo

Well,

It took me a while to find this kit but I finally got one without costing me an arm or a leg. It's a Five Star Stories "Early Salley Type Junchoon" 1:100 movable series by WAVE... my dream kit is the MM series by Volks Early Salley but WAVE is close enough.. :lol:

Here's the pic enjoy...

L,

post-26-1097328054.jpg

please post pics as you build it i am dying to see this the FSS had some great desgins in the series

by the way do you have any of the G-system kits? the Jagd Mirage Twin Tower looks incredible if you have pics of your collection i hope you can post a few. i always wanted to pick up a few of these kits, but decide against starting a new collection i already have tons of gundam and macross stuff i do not think i want to start another series. :lol:

thanks

chris

by the way do you have any of the G-system kits? the Jagd Mirage Twin Tower looks incredible if you have pics of your collection i hope you can post a few. i always wanted to pick up a few of these kits, but decide against starting a new collection i already have tons of gundam and macross stuff i do not think i want to start another series.  :lol:

thanks

chris

I don't like G-system kits, because they are all fix pose. The detail in G-sys might be there, but I still prefer VOLKS 1/100 MM series for Five Star Stories. And sorry I don't have the time nor the money to blow for a Jagd Mirage twin towel.. Yet they are Gigantic .. I'm not trying to be negative., but Five Star Stories resin kit are not for everyone,.. the difficulty of all FFS series are for experience modeller, due to it's pin size detail. I have several kit in posession, (I'll take pic later). If you would really like to try a FSS kit, I recommend starting with a easy cheap FSS kit: a 1/144 Knight of Gold by WAVE.. they are still very common on ebay.. about 25 bucks shipped.

I hate to disappoint you all, but I won't be working on any FSS kit soon due to limited time that I have, I still havn't finish a 1/100 fix pose Junchoon Sally FSS kit that I've started 1 yr ago.. :(

Glad to know there's someone else interested in FSS kit..

Have a good day.,

L,

Edited by leo