Two seater Valks

kensei

Do you think that PT 2-seter valks are possible?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that PT 2-seter valks are possible?

• Yes, for sure
    • Yes, but without perfect transformation
    • Not possible I think
    • Don't know

Thought I might as well ask this. Most of us say that we want two-seater valks. I for one am one of them. While some also want the 2-seater valks, they say that it would not be possible without some radical changes to the design of the original 1/48.

Please by all means select your choice from the poll above, and if you are in the know suggest why it can/cannot be done, suggest any alterations or problems that will occur with the perfect tranformation process.

Two-seater? :huh:

HELL YEAH!!w00t.gif

I may be not in the know, but perfect transformation shouldn't be a problem. It's the blasted cost that'll kill the idea, of both the company(Yamato) and the buyer(Me/You/Us/Everybody).

But if, and that's the cruncher, if there's a high enough demand, then maybe Yamato or maybe even Bandai would do it.

I, for one, am ready to pay for a two-seater(one each for starters ^_^ ) 1/48, no matter the cost.....at least under $200 USD. <_<

I think it could be done quite easily. I know the argument has come up about the swing bar before. but, that should not make a difference. if you compare the noses on the 1/60's the two seaters are the exact same length as the one seaters.

Of course the nosecone for the two seaters are entirely diffrent sculpts. But, The swing bar could possibly be engineered the same as a standard 1/48 with out having to relocate any thing.

Wouldn't have a pretty er...long crotch? :blink:

Fug

If you look at the toys section of Macrossworld, the 1/60 VF-1D is not any longer than the other VF-1s (A and S and J, don't know about the VT and VE).

I need a digital camera before I can give you guys my ideas though. I think it will work, but the vlak is probably goig to be a little....bustier than the current 1/48s.

there's been a poll about this 2-3 times before dude. I made one and then knight26 or another 2seater aircraft fan made one. The most recent being only 2 months old I believe.

I have to agree. I think we went thru this.

Anyways, I would like to have the 2 seater 1/58 valks. The only problem is that there needs to be some design changes on the nose and heatshield. If the nose cone is longer, the the battloid would look stupid. I leave it to the engineers at Yamato.