UC Gundam Movie Pack

wakobi

This old news probably, but it seems as though the big 'B' wants to get all of it's UC movie shows in a single place.

The forthcoming UC Gundam Movie Pack has:

- Gundam 0070 Movies 1,2 & 3

- Millers Report (Gundam 08th Movie)

- Char's Counterattack

I don't have any of these right now, but had the Counterattack movie on order. I wonder if it'll still come with the swanky booklet that the standalone release had?

Ah well, it'll still be worth picking up i'd wager. :)

Bandai hasn't said either way, but I don't expect any of them to come with their inserts if it is indeed a brick release. Personally, I love the art on both the 0079 movie box set & CCA (reversible cover with the R2 cover on the other side!) that I don't regret at all buying them seperately.

If you already have the entire 08th MS team OAV, Miller's Report is definitely not worth the money IMO. On the other hand, this also depends on the overall cost of the pack... :)

If you already have the entire 08th MS team OAV, Miller's Report is definitely not worth the money IMO. On the other hand, this also depends on the overall cost of the pack... :)

Actually, doesn't it have all the cut scenes from journey to jaburo, without playing through the craptastic game.