Valk Accent Colors

connor99

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!! I am new to MW Forum, just recently joined last four weeks ago and started collecting Macross Valks. I am also interested customizing my valks, but unfortunately, I am in elementary level in Customizing Valks 101. Anyway, the tips that you all provided on how to re-paint the accent color are very helpful which will give me some ideas. The question is do I need to put clear coat or else on the accent after it re-painted? Hope you don't mind answering this question. Thank you in advance.

Joe

Hey, Jole727, what's up?! Would this custom involved the VF-1S HIKARU ya just got from me? I'm glad ya liked it, it was the only one in my collection that stayed in the original shipping box, bubble-wrapped. Anyway, if yer planning of customizing it, don't forget to post some pix! I would definitely love to see it! See ya around :D .

Hey, Jole727, what's up?! Would this custom involved the VF-1S HIKARU ya just got from me? I'm glad ya liked it, it was the only one in my collection that stayed in the original shipping box, bubble-wrapped. Anyway, if yer planning of customizing it, don't forget to post some pix! I would definitely love to see it! See ya around :D .

Hey connor99...Thank you for the 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru!!! :) I am not plannin' to customize VF-1S that I got from you. I want to keep in mint :) I plan to buy more valks..one or two in the mint and others on display. Anyway, I intend to customize 1/60 HIKARU 1A to KAKIZAKI colors. I think it will be a good start for me, since I do not much experience. When I feel comfortable, then I may take the next step, customizing 1/48.

Since you are plannin' to customize your 1/60 Vf-1a, post some pic, dude!!! :D

JoLe727,

You got it, brother! I've been aching to do this project for a while now, and like you I'm a total noob when it come to customizing. But I guess now's a good a time as any to get started. BTW, when you start working on that 1/60 custom, ya might wanna shoot a PM to ANASAZI37. He makes the most excellent custom decals and/or stickers that would greatly complement yer soon-to-be customized 1/60. I'll post some pix as soon as it's ready and wish me luck :lol::D !