Millia, Minmay and Mylene released!

Valk009

Man I got Minmay today and she rocks!! Thanks for the links guys.

I need the DYRL version now, does anyone have one for sale? :)

I might let go of my CMS Minmay (wave one) in the near future. I'll let ya know. ;)

Got mine today, WOW!

Minmay definitely needs a dye job on her mop, but Mylene is really cool!. Though I must point out that both CM, and Toybook have dropped the ball in not including a Guvava on Mylene's shoulder <_< .

Also, I didn't realize that the bases linked together so that it looked like Minmay and Mylene were supposed to be performing together.

The engrish inside the book says that the toys were based on an illustration of this imaginary concert done by Haruhiko Mikimoto.

Nice figs all the way.

Got mine today, WOW!

Minmay definitely needs a dye job on her mop, but Mylene is really cool!.  Though I must point out that both CM, and Toybook have dropped the ball in not including a Guvava on Mylene's shoulder  <_< .

Also, I didn't realize that the bases linked together so that it looked like Minmay and Mylene were supposed to be performing together.

The engrish inside the book says that the toys were based on an illustration of this imaginary concert done by Haruhiko Mikimoto.

Nice figs all the way.

Ah, so you got a 'washed out' Minmay too. Thought I was the only one. And I like Mylene a bit more, on photographs a few weeks ago, people thought her mouth looked like a monkey. But it isn't that bad now I have them.

It sure seems that way. She didn't look THAT pink in Flashback 2012.  :lol:

ffffffggf.gif

/me plays Tenshi no Enogu on WinAmp. :rolleyes:

While it's good to finally have Minmay in some other outfit, I should have skipped this release. Doesn't really resemble Minmay.

Well, that hair color is kinda off, but might be those show lights, but Minmay in this Flashback outfit is also older.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the paint job on Minmay doesn't do the sculpt justice. Between the weird paint on her face and the pink hair (I know it's meant to resemble the art) she is just disappointing to me. Though the Millia is very nice. I like how she looks, and she fits perfectlly with the other CMS figures. Though she should have came with 3 heads.

Randy