VF-2SS

CamuiGackt

I was wondering, has any company made a VF-2SS from Macross II? I mean a figure, not a model. I MUST have this one if it came in 1/55 or 1/60! Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller? Beuller?...

A while back I remember a VF-22S model that was transformable just like a toy. That's about the closest you're going to get to a toy but the prices are terrible for one of those puppies. And to think I could have bought it for $15.00 long ago...

yeah a few years ago before the 20th anniversary, the model kits were going for like 40+ bucks. But now that the 20th anniversary's here, they reissued them again and now they go for as low as 20 bucks. You just have to look around for them. I must've ran into these quite a few times for 20 bucks. :p:D:lol:

Or get it now for 10 dollars!!!!

here is an auction

VF-2SS 10 bucks

Thanks, but i was hoping for a bandai Valk, fully assembled, as i cannot paint worth a darn. That did not stop me from getting the Perfect Grade Evangelion Unit 01 and Wing Zero Custom, the Wing Zero I have yet to assemble for fear i will mess it up. I wish i could just send it to someone to do professionally... :rolleyes: Thanks anyway...