Commissionable Modelers here...

KingNor

If i wanted to have my low viz "touched up" by one of the good modelers here, who should i talk to? and what price range?

I applyed my stickers and i'm kinda unhappy with the result. i think that someone makes a 1/48 scale model kit right? so are those decals compatable?

anyways, who should i talk to?

well i definately want the stickers applied by someone who has done something like this more recently than when they were 8 (like me)

and i'd like a tiny TINY bit of weathering done. and some of the more plasticy peices made to look more realistic.

obviously i'd like to keep it mostly stock since its one of the coveted Low Viz's

i just think it looks a little.. uh.. plastic, if that makes any sence.

of course i'm not complaining, just looking for an upgrade.

well i definately want the stickers applied by someone who has done something like this more recently than when they were 8 (like me)

and i'd like a tiny TINY bit of weathering done. and some of the more plasticy peices made to look more realistic.

obviously i'd like to keep it mostly stock since its one of the coveted Low Viz's

i just think it looks a little.. uh.. plastic, if that makes any sence.

of course i'm not complaining, just looking for an upgrade.

I designed sets of waterslide decals specifically for the low vis 1/48. You can get them through Twin Moons Anime:

Low Vis Standard Set

Low Vis FAST Pack Set

They blend in well with the paint job and look far more realistic than the stickers Yamato provides. I'm way too backed up with other projects to help you out, but I'd suggest contacting Kurt. He does excellent work--especially with the type of "upgrade" you're looking for.