Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'leds'.
I've pinned the final build video up top, followed by the WIP in the rest of the thread. This is a new build to continue my motorized Ranger squadron, but this time I am using Xigfrid's Shapeways 3D printed gear. With Xigfrid's gear I got a much smoother operation, and in many ways an easier installation, although I can't say its ever that easy to cut into your valk like this. I also learned from my last build for the Motorized 1/72 VF-1S Launch Arm to pay closer attention to the type and speed of the motor as well as the coding to test full performance before final installation. In the last build I ended up with a slower motor speed than I expected. I also wanted to give a better step-by-step WIP with Xigfrid's gear, which will be coming up.