Flashback 2012 Question

i just finished watching 2012, and loved it, but something stuck out that i couldnt figure out.

there was a sceen with two queadluun, a red and blue one, and im led to believe these were max and millia. is this just from 2012 or did i miss something in the series and movie?? if anyone can tell me whats up with this id really appreciate it, thanks.

Just like the caveman in the old days, clubbed her in the head and took her home.  If only we could do that nowdays... :rolleyes:

377600[/snapback]

'Cept he didn't take her home. He clubbed her and then went back to her place instead of bringing her home.

'Cept he didn't take her home. He clubbed her and then went back to her place instead of bringing her home.

377664[/snapback]

And then they did the Apache dance!

Gardner-ApacheDance.jpg

From Wikipedia.com:

Apache is a highly dramatic dance associated in popular culture with Parisian street culture in the beginning of 20th century. The name of the dance is pronounced ah-PAHSH (not ah-PATCH-ee, like the Native American tribe).

The dance is very brutal to the woman, and sometimes said to reenact a "discussion" between pimp and prostitute. Olive Oyl and Bluto do the Apache in the old Popeye television cartoons.

The dance is named after the nickname of street gang members, Apaches.

Well, I guess those giant women from the year 2010 are a little more care free..., but like I always say, Max is the cleverest of them all: get to bang the Pomp-Queen, in her own flat, no mess on fuss the next morning, and get to keep both the 1:1 Max Valk and Max Queadluun-Rau. Where's the justice? <_<

377664[/snapback]