You woudn't guess where I got my Macross DVD from

I was in Cristianna Mall yesterday looking to get new shoes and since they didnt have the shoes I wanted I checked out the video stores where I was going to buy the Boxset of the DBZ Cell saga unfortunately it only had two DVD's in it. BuUt to my surprise next to the Robotech DVD boxset and next to another DVD (with a picture a huge hootered woman on it), was Volume one of the Super Dimesional Fortress Macross and SDF1 Macross Boxset#3. whic cost me only $116 bucks

I also gotten the second Boxset (Boxset #2) cheaper than what I got #3 from another store in the same mall for only $69.98. Gonna have to order 2 and three, you wouldn't believe which stores sold them and I though they were only for sale on Animego's web site, go figure. So much for the shoes but it was worth it, makes me wonder whats next Macross 0 for sell in stores in the future I can only hope.:lol:

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

huh? what are you talking about? If your referring to the animego's Macross set, the one that has all 9 dvd's divided into three different black boxes with laser etched type pictures, then no, it's not only available through Animego. Those sets were made for sale to everybody. The one that was for sale only through pre-orders and what ever was left on the site, was the 9 dvd in one boxset with a 3D card in it. That sucker cost around 250 or was it 300? I forgot. :p:D:lol:

Edited by BoBe-Patt

I completed my set on Friday, I bought the third box like 2 months ago in a store named Fry's here in Texas for around 60, then I bought in ebay last week the first box for something like 50 dollars and the same day i got it went to fry's again and found the second box for 50 dollars too...

no bad, eh? :D

Yeah i've seen those box sets for sale at most DVD places for a while now.

I live in California, and a electronics store named Fry's had them for $50-$60 for each box. (3 total)

Hey let me know if Macross Zero does pop up at Cristianna Mall.

Then let me know where the hell is Cristianna Mall !?!?! :p

i've got a feeling www.dvdpacific.com have the sets for about $42-$45 a pop (not sure if shipping is free in the US).

that's where i'll probably end up getting mine from next month (about $150 for all 3 sets delivered to the UK not counting import taxes)

wow Christanna Mall....who would have thought .... wherever that is...

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's in Newark, DE. I used to work there when I was in college (ah .... college). It was a big draw for folks in Philly, DE, and Maryland since there's no sales tax.

I hadn't thought of that place in years. Small world.

Yeah i've seen those box sets for sale at most DVD places for a while now.

I live in California, and a electronics store named Fry's had them for $50-$60 for each box. (3 total)

Hey let me know if Macross Zero does pop up at Cristianna Mall.

Then let me know where the hell is Cristianna Mall !?!?! :p

Wilmington Delaware, and the stores I purchased them from are FYE and The Saturday Matinee Video store :o

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's in Newark, DE. I used to work there when I was in college (ah .... college). It was a big draw for folks in Philly, DE, and Maryland since there's no sales tax.

Eh.. yeah I meant Newark Delaware not Wilmington.

I see the individual DVDs at Tower Records/Video all the time, but I snagged my boxed set off eBay a little while ago.

edit: Oh yeah, the one I see them at is in Paramus, NJ

Edited by tom64ss

Eh.. yeah I meant Newark Delaware not Wilmington.

As much as I hate to say it, I'm pretty sure it's not in Newark. Can't stand the place either (Concord mall is still crap but there's tons of stores up there). Definitely a small world since I actually go to UD (friggin hate that place - a day late for a tuition payment and they flip out but they wait like 3 months to reimburse you for anything).