CPM licenses .....

bandit29

CPM Licenses Doggy Poo

Central Park Media officially announced at the recent Big Apple Anime Fest that it has acquired the American distribution rights to Doggy Poo. The film is an educational and inspiring Korean claymation film about an unwanted piece of dog poo that discovers self-worth and its place in life.

Doggy Poo won the "Best Pilot Prize" at The Tokyo International Anime Fair 2003 and was selected as a "Best Pilot For Domestic & International Market" by The Korean Culture & Contents Agency.

http://animenation.net/news/

Is there really such a thing as a wanted piece of dog poo? :lol:

Doggie Poo? Doogie Poo? They made an animated film about freakin' dog @#!$%??? And it won a prize? :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

I think I've heard of everything now.

I think I've heard of everything now.

Yeah, me too.

an educational and inspiring Korean claymation film about an unwanted piece of dog poo that discovers self-worth and its place in life

Even after several beers, and on one of those giddy highs you get from lack of sleep I doubt I and all of my buddies combined could write that. :lol:

I don't think i'm ever going to understand Korean animation. "Spaaaacce gandam vvvwweeeeeeee!!!!!" and the like.....

Besides, it's claymation, so it makes sense that it'd be $#!(

Bah! You got to understand the artistic side of doggie poo.... maybe then you will understand how humane it is! :lol:

Yep... claymation usually requires tons of alcohol and crack to understand..... and lack of sleep!! :p

I must be in the wrong line of work...

I don't think my friends and I in our prime beer drinkin' and smokin j's years could come up with this.

I'd like to see the films that lost...

Speaking Of Lodoss War. How is the TV series? I've been a fan of the original for a long time.

I must be in the wrong line of work...

I don't think my friends and I in our prime beer drinkin' and smokin j's years could come up with this.

I'd like to see the films that lost...

Speaking Of Lodoss War. How is the TV series? I've been a fan of the original for a long time.

You say you are a fan or Record of Lodoss War? Then it won't hurt to check the TV series out.