Macross Games I would like to see on these shores (United States)

Wanzerfan

Well, there are a few games I would like to see released here in the states, two of which I lidy here.

Macross Digital Missions VF-X versions 1 and 2. I keep hoping that Namco-Bandai would release graphicly enhanced versions of these games of at least PS2 quality.

But it looks like I'll be pissing and moaning for a while longer (especially if Steve Yun gets his way, since Harmony Gold is the only one other than Siembieda who holds the license to release any Macross related gear).

You guys can list more macross rellated games in this thread if you like.

Personally, I'd prefer if they weren't on the shores, but if they were, say, 500 miles inland.

DALLAS FTW!

Anyway, welcome to Macross World! If you ever need anything, hit me up!

On a related note, keep wishing, but don't hold your breath.

A fellow Texan. I live in Harris County, myself.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Former Bell County here to represent ole Killeen/ Ft. Hood area!! Woooo. Anyway really your best bet is to pick the amazing Macross Ace Frontier on PSP, that's what I did. I still do have VFX1 on ps1 though. Just after all this time it doesn't hold much weight, especially against MAF.

• 2 weeks later...

VFX1 is such a horrible game. Even if they improve the graphics, the game play sucks major a$$. Isn't that why they put out VFX2 in the first place. Besides if you want a good Macross PS2 game we already have one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Macross-PS2-Playstatio...93%3A1|294%3A50

The only issue is you need a way to play import games which is sort of the point of the thread. That's why the PSP is a good choice because you can play any import game on a US PSP.