A Very Polcheck Christmas...From Outer Space

Scream Man

Ho Ho ho! Merry Christmas! To celebrate the silly season we have once more dived into Santas sack and pulled out the newest Hans Polcheck Adventure! Yes, its our second annual Christmas special, and it's a doozy!

When Hans recieves a call from his old friend Weasel, he has to go see if its true...ALIENS! And when the aliens turn out to be a tad unfriendly, then its up to Hans to step up and spread some Christmas cheer....with his gun!

Polcheck Christmas 2 Its about 73meg.

Craigs personal note:

Guys, Im really very proud of this one. for the first time ever i had digital effects, we really kept the story flowing fast and funny, we overcame some rather large obstacles...It was a real journey. If you all only ever download ONE Polcheck EVER, then please make it this one. i also want to mention EVERYWHERE the special thanx that Darryl Watkins and Lee Launay did to make this one happen. Its a real testament to them both just how good it looks. we shot this in late October, and now, just ovr a month later here it is.

I hope u all enjoy it.

-Craig

'Deutchland' is Germany and Dutchman live in the Netherlands. :D

BTW. I browsed through the site and it stated in Polcheck's bio that he was born in Denmark.

If When you make it as big as Star Wars/ Star Trek you'd better get those kind of details right 'cause if you don't you'll have a lot of angry fans to worry about that have nothing better to do then hang around some forum all day waiting for people to reply to their posts while complaining about details on action figures you'll release in 50 different color variations. *gasps for air*