Macross En Español

cool8or

Well, my spanish is not so good, but your site's got a pretty good look going there. The purples really don't strike my fancy much, but to each his/her own. The CSS usage was pretty good too. There's one little bug that might bear fixing. Running on a 1600x1200 resolution, the banner and other stuff at the top make leaps to the left for some reason, by a good 500px. You might also want to consider tweaking your CSS to put a border around that black transparency for those using monitors with low contrast.

You could try also, on your chronology page, using an image map on that gradient image at the top to allow people to browse by chunk of time up there. Just a thought.

Excellent navigation scheme, good graphics, good work with CSS, easy to get around, easy on the eyes. All around a great site. Now I just need to work on my spanish to read the content.

Can't read one word of the site, but the intro sure is nice!

381343[/snapback]

Yeah, spanish is a complex language, but... damn it!! it's better than english!! more beautiful, complete and exact. But, well... english is easiest for worldwide... and definitely, I must improve my english... :(