Aegis Focker:vfx1 & 2 Valk Type

Skullsixx

I've noticed that when I watch the 20th Anniversary DVD footage for VFX 1, it seems like Aegis is piloting a VF-11, then in VFX 2 I think he's piloting a VF-19A according to the Hidetaka Tenjin Art Works of Macross Valkyrie book. Can someone confirm this? I have never played either VFX games and I am curious. Also, is there much more animation in the games than what is shown on the 20th Anniv. DVD?

You play as Aegis in the VFX-2 game and start with either a VF-1 or VF-11 for the first mission IIRC.

As you complete the missions, other VFs become available, so you as Aegis can chose which VF you want to fly.

Major Gilliam Angreat, the squadron leader of the VF-X Ravens flys a VF-19A. Most players will usually stick with either the VF-22 or VF-19A once they become available as they are the best planes to fly IMO.

I haven't watched it in a long while, but IIRC all the movie cut scenes from VF-X and VF-X2 are on the 20th anniversery DVD (somebody please correct me if I'm wrong).

Graham

Hmm....I've only the HK version, and there is only 1 cutscene that is from VFX-2. It's probably different on the Bandai release...Keith?